How you buy a home is just as important as whether you buy
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your lifetime so it’s important to set yourself up for success. NPH is with you through the entire process.
* Start at the beginning
* Understand your current financial picture
* Improve your credit and build savings if you need to
* Find a home that’s right for you
* Get an affordable fixed-rate mortgage and a payment that fits your budget
Understand your finances
* Your Homepurchase Advisor will review your finances with you
* We will create an individualized plan with you to become ready to buy a home
* You can attend a Financial Fitness workshop for additional support
The right home for you
Know what your purchasing power is befre you begin your home search. Your Homepurchase Advisor will help you determine your purchasing power so you know the purchase price of homes you can afford.
The right mortgage for you
Get an affordable fixed-rate mortgage with a monthly payment that fits your budget
* Low-interest, fixed rate mortgage
* If possible, qualify for the HUD 184 Loan Guarantee Loan Program which is one of the best loan products in America which is a low downpayment mortgage and a one time affordable loan guarantee fee
Who can buy a home with Navajo Partnership for Housing?
NPH looks at each individual on a case by case basis. We offer many services to a variety of income ranges. Individuals, families, first-time homeowners, current or previous homeowners can all work with us.